CREDIT-SHELL is a credit note created against a canceled PNR to be used for a future booking, for the same passenger.(s).
Who can use it?
This is for all suspended flights from 25th March to 31st May, due to the Coronavirus Outbreak.
How to redeem your credit shell?
Credit shell(s) issued by Airlines can be redeemed Directly by login to Airlines website. or through call center or Travel Agents.
The credit shell is valid for booking for 1 year from the date of creation. You may choose travel as per your convenience.
Credit shell rules
- The credit shell is valid to book until 1 year from the date of creation.
- The travel date can be chosen as per customer’s choice.
- The credit shell is non-transferable.
- In case of multiple passengers, the amount will be equally divided and utilized accordingly.
- Changes in names are not allowed
- Credit shell amount issued is equal to the airfare only
- Credit shell may be redeemed in full, or partially
- Credit shell must be used for a new booking with the airline that issued the original ticket
- Credit shells from different airlines cannot be combined
- Credit shell cannot be exchanged for cash or a refund.